My 6 year old didn't decide to read with me but did read with her 4 year old sister which was really sweet.
I love the read-a-thon's! It's one of the 2 times a year I get to put everything aside and read! :) Thanks for the organizers and cheer-leaders they made it a special day as they always do!
End of Event Mime
- Which hour was most daunting for you? In some ways they all were because I had lots of distractions, but I did sleep so it wasn't daunting in that way
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I loved Beautiful Disaster! I was so glad I chose to read it during the read-a-thon because I didn't want to put it down!
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope it was fabulous as always!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I liked the videos about books they were so original!
- How many books did you read? 1
- What were the names of the books you read? Beautiful Disaster
- Which book did you enjoy most? Beautiful Disaster - loved it
- Which did you enjoy least? None
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Just a reader
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I absolutely want to participate again! I will be a reader because of all my "little" distractions. :)