Friday, December 7, 2007

Seven Loves - is it over yet?

I am having a hard time getting through this book! For 2 reasons - the book - its not my favorite read or a fast read...I can put it down and do a lot! and 2 - so little time...

I have a Christmas book that I want to start so I am hoping to get 7 Loves done this weekend. I will still have 2 books left to finish for the From the stacks challenge...oh and the From the Stacks Challenge hasn't kept me from buying more books!! I think I have gotten about 5 since I started...so far the same number that I am reading...oh well.

I also found a great web site Paperback Swap where you can swap paperbacks!! I can't wait to see if it works. If you go to the site please put ReadingDerby down as the person who recommended you because you can get points for recommending people! I will put a graphic up later this weekend.

1 comment:

Dewey said...

I had to give up on a book this week. Like you, I wasn't enjoying it and kept putting it down, which made it take forever. Finally, at page 118, I decided enough was enough and returned it to the library!