Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Free Books Received!




First. Thanks to Dewey at The Hidden Side of the Leaf for the great book the Cake Thief. My daughter (20 months) and I love it! If you haven't checked out Dewey's blog I highly recommend it. She hosts a 24 hour Read-a-thon that I am anxiously awaiting as well as many other fun challenges...and the Bookworm Carnival which I will be hosting in September!

I also received Songs for the Missing by Steward O'Nan from the Barnes and Noble First Look book club. This is the June choice. Anyone else reading this for the book club? I read The Sister for the B&N First Look Book Club as well. I am looking forward to this book.





2 comments:

trish said...

I received Songs for the Missing, too, but probably won't follow along with the online discussion. :D

Darcie said...

Trish - Excellent! I hope it's a good one!