Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 2013 Read-a-Thon Update

I finished Beautiful Disaster and it was awesome!! It is a great book to read for the read-a-thon because it was suspenseful and kept you wanting to finish it.  I don't remember the last time I was able to finish a book in one day so that is awesome too!

My 6 year old didn't decide to read with me but did read with her 4 year old sister which was really sweet. 

I love the read-a-thon's!  It's one of the 2 times a year I get to put everything aside and read!   :)  Thanks for the organizers and cheer-leaders they made it a special day as they always do!

End of Event Mime
  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?  In some ways they all were because I had lots of distractions, but I did sleep so it wasn't daunting in that way
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?  I loved Beautiful Disaster! I was so glad I chose to read it during the read-a-thon because I didn't want to put it down!
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?  Nope it was fabulous as always!
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?  I liked the videos about books they were so original!
  5. How many books did you read?  1
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Beautiful Disaster
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? Beautiful Disaster - loved it
  8. Which did you enjoy least? None
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Just a reader
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I absolutely want to participate again!  I will be a reader because of all my "little" distractions.  :)

No comments: