Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hour 12 Update


Challenge Entered
Reading Rainbow
A book I didn't want to end and give it an alternate ending

The book I would want a continuation of is "Because of Winn Dixie"  I would want to see Opal get a Mom!  I want to see her adventures with her friends and to see her Dad fall in love and get a great woman to be Opal's Mom.  I would also like to see her adopt another animal from a different store and give it the stores name!!  The more the merrier!

Classics and Comics Challenge
I paired Sisters and Little Women!

Mid challenge Meme
1. What are you reading right now? I am trying to read the secrets she keeps, but am really reading a lot with the kids.

2. How many books have you read so far? 2 kids chapter books and 4 early chapter books


3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? the kids going to bed.  I will probably only read for a couple hours after that, but at least I will get to read some of my books :)

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yep, I expected it

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? that my 9 year old has stuck with it for the most part.  She has been reading graphic novels and is happy to have read 3!  We are not eating as many snacks as I thought we would.

No comments: